MartiCons provides experience, expertise, and professionalism for special and extended projects to:
- Create gas balancing statements and ongoing procedures;
- Conduct internal process reviews.
- Set up exception monitoring systems.
- Implement and revise boat and helicopter allocation procedures.
- Conduct field inventories.
- Help clear audit backlogs of open audit exceptions and responses.
- Develop procedures for ensuring payroll costs are charged in accordance with governing agreements (field personnel as well as engineers and geologists).
- Review the types of costs billed, as well as those not billed, to make sure operators were in compliance with COPAS Accounting Procedures to ensure that all costs which are chargeable were billed and those costs which were not chargeable were not billed to non-operators.