Todd has extensive experience and provides senior leadership within the company by managing client’s compliance projects ranging from joint venture, royalty, revenue, and post-production costs reviews and has participated in international joint interest reviews in Indonesia and Brazil. Todd also manages significant projects for numerous Counties, States, and other governmental entities.
Todd’s expertise includes:
- Testifying as an expert witness in state court on subjects including joint venture and revenue claims, gas balancing, royalty disputes, and custom and practice in applying exploration agreements, joint operating agreements, and Accounting Procedure provisions in oil and gas operations.
- Overseeing compliance reviews for domestic U.S. and international joint venture projects.
- Overseeing compliance reviews for revenue, royalty, midstream and gas plant projects.
- Overseeing vendor compliance reviews.
- Overseeing client in-house projects on COPAS Accounting Procedure applications for various joint venture accounting issues.
Todd has actively served in various capacities in the Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS). COPAS positions held include:
- Chair of COPAS – Oklahoma City Audit Committee
- Co-Chair for AG 21 Revenue Audits in the Petroleum Industry Rewrite
- Participant on several COPAS Publication Drafting Committees
Todd is a 1989 graduate of Oklahoma State University (Business) and a 1995 graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma (Accounting).